Friday Night – 6:00 PM via Zoom. For information, please contact the Synagogue Office at email@example.com.
Saturday Mornings – 9:30 AM
Sunday Morning Minyan – 9:00 AM
The Ritual Committee determines and implements, under the guidance of the Rabbi, the ritual policies of the Congregation. The responsibilities of the Ritual Committee include:
- Coordinating and implementing all aspects of the High Holidays with the assistance of the Temple Administrator, Financial Secretaries, Men’s Club and Sisterhood.
- Assigning Aliyoth and other ritual honors throughout the year.
- Responsible for acquisition and maintenance of articles required for religious services.
- Working with Rabbi, House and Programming Committees, Sisterhood, and Men’s Club to maintain Kashruth in the kitchen.
- Celebrates birthdays and anniversaries during Shabbat morning services each month on “Simcha Shabbat.”